Organic Daily Greens
You are what you eat! A healthy diet is one of the biggest determining factors for good health and longevity.
For many, the modern diet consists of over-processed foods that have a low nutrient value.
Nutritionists tell us to move towards eating a healthy whole food plant-based diet. Eat more alkalizing greens to aid weight loss, detox, enhance our hair, skin, and nails. Eat more dark greens, nuts, and seeds to help strengthen our bones. Eat more healthily to help reduce a myriad of health issues.
Then we are well-advised to avoid intensive agriculture produce, especially non-organic greens because they're grown in infertile soils contaminated with toxic pesticides, herbicides, and controversial fertilizers like human waste.
Certified organic greens are superior in every way.
NewGen have been able to create a 100% Certified Organic Greens product like no other.
Organic Daily Greens contains:
Organic Daily Greens contains organic Banana, organic Baobab (from the tree of life), organic Lucuma, organic Chlorella, organic Quinoa, organic Matcha Green tea, organic Apple , organic Kale, organic Spinach, organic Broccoli and organic Spirulina. Each ingredient comes with an abundance of healthy nutrition. This product is remarkable and truly life-changing.
- High in dietary fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants including quercetin and chlorogenic acid.
- Includes pectin, a fibre which aids gut health.
- Low in sodium, fat and cholesterol.
- Good source of potassium, manganese, and phosphorous.
- Rich in vitamin C & B6, fibre, water-soluble pectin & FOS which are naturally occurring indigestible sugars.
- Also contains magnesium, folate, riboflavin as well as fatty acids.
- Our Baobab comes from Madagascar.
- Low in fat, high in soluble fibre, and high in Vitamin C.
- Good sources of potassium, Iron, magnesium, and calcium.
- Contains phytosterols, zinc, manganese, phosphorus and B vitamins.
- High in soluble fibre, protein and packed with phytonutrients, carotenoids and flavonoids.
- High levels of folate and calcium.
- Great source of potassium, vitamin C and pyridoxine.
- Microscopic single-celled plant that grows in fresh water - About the size of a human blood cell.
- Multiplies quickly with a reproductive cycle every 20 hours.
- More chlorophyll than any other known plant.
- High in essential nutrients, vitamins, mineral & essential fatty acids.
- Contains energy providing sugars like mannose & rhamnose.
- Member of the brassica family which includes cool weather vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
- One of the most nutrient-dense foods available.
- Great source of vitamin E, several B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, amino acids and fibre.
- Contains some ALA's, an omega-3 essential fatty acid.
- Great source of chlorophyll, carotenoids, flavonoids and glucosinolates.
- Makes a good natural sweetener.
- Commonly used in Peru for juices, milkshakes and desserts.
- Low on the glycaemic index, recognised as a sugar alternative.
- Excellent source of carbohydrates, starches and dietary fibre.
- Rich source of phytonutrients, especially phenolics and carotenoids.
Organic Matcha Green Tea
- High in chlorophyll, caffeine, and amino acids, practically L-Theanine.
- Well-established and potent source of polyphenols.
- The leaf boasts presence of EGCG as well as fluoride, catechins, tannins and flavonoids.
- High in dietary fibre and amino acids.
- Great source of vitamins A, E, K and B-complex, Iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium and chromium.
- Referred by the Inc
as as 'mother of all grains'.
- Consumed for thousands of years in South America, but only recently recognised as a superfood.
- Gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plants which contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- It is also high in fibre, magnesium, B-vitamins, iron, potassium, and various antioxidants.
- Great source of carotenoids, flavonoids and dietary nitrates.
- Great source of fibre, especially insoluble fibre and protein.
- High amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese.
- Great source of vitamins C, E, B6, Thiamine, riboflavin and folate.
- A blue-green algae which contains blue pigment phycocyanin and green pigment chlorophyll.
- Highly adaptable and considered to be naturally sterile due to its ability to grow in hot, alkaline environments.
- High levels of nutrients, and contains over 60% complete protein.
- Contains complex carbohydrates, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, as well as vitamins E, K & B complex.
This product contains 30 servings. One serving is 4g (2 rounded teaspoons) taken once or up to a maximum of 3 times a day with water, juice, unsweetened rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk or mix into a smoothie.
PS: Detox Tip
If you are looking to detox your body of toxins, then drink Organic Daily Greens and either Organic Pink Powder or Hydrate Plus (both rich in electrolytes) for 10-15 days. Once you've completed your Detox we suggest making Superfoods Plus, Daily Greens and Protein Max part of your everyday regimen. Read about our 10 Day Super Healthy Detox.